Source: The Medical Home: What Do We Know, What Do We Need to Know? A Review of the Earliest Evidence on the Effectiveness of the Patient-Centered Medical Home Model. AHRQ Publication No. 12(14)-0020-1-EF. March, 2013.
The Curriculum Transformation Committee (CTC) will focus on designing an integrative and collaborative PCMH module that will lay the foundation for training students and residents on the six components the curriculum.
Six PCMH Standards:
1. Enhances access and continuity of care
2. Identifies and manages patient chronic illnesses
3. Plans and manages care through team-based services
4. Patient self-care support and community resources
5. Population Health Management
6. Continuous Quality Improvement